Saturday, August 15, 2009

My College Life...


My college life start already this year in May... I need to adjust my lifestyle again... College's timetable is unstable... sometimes early in the morning... sometimes so late until my mum has already returned from pasar... I'm study at TARC... Sometimes I'm very angry when i drive to or back from college...The MRR2 highway always traffic jams... It wastes my time.... TARC is quite big for me... The lecture hall that I study at is so far from the main gate.... and also the tutorial class... I need to walk so far and take some time to reach there... But this is a habit now...

The most excited thing for me is I'm 1 of the players in TARC volleyball team now... The 1st time I play as TARC volleyball team in Sukan Institusi Pengajian Tinggi Swasta in the 1st week of my college life... We won the Champion of this tournament...

>>> TARC Volleyball Team

Last Saturday & Sunday, TARC-DIGI Volleyball invitation tournament was held at TARC... We are the 1st runner up in this tournament...

I'm very happy to be part of the TARC volleyball team.... I meet many new friends and teammates... They are very nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment